Click here to join our team!
Papa Murphy's Take 'n' Bake Pizza is the freshest pizza in Rexburg and is located at 64 North 2nd East , Rexburg,ID, 83440. Customers have voted us the Best Pizza Chain in America because they know the best pizza is baked at home and served hot out of your own oven. But it's more than home baked magic. We take a few extra steps so you can serve something you're proud of. We come in early to make our scratch-made dough, shred our 100% whole-milk mozzarella cheese, and chop our fresh veggies at every single Papa Murphy's, including right here in Rexburg, ID. Visit our Rexburg location and create exactly the pizza you want to bake at home tonight!
We've got something for everyone with our fresh pizzas:
- Try our Signature pizza for your classic family pizza night. Enjoy these perfectly-topped recipes that made us famous.
- Go ahead and grab another slice of our Gourmet Delite® pizzas! These unique combinations on our crispy thin crust are flavors you can feel good about with 25% fewer calories and 35% less fat than our Original crust pizzas.
- Feed the crowd with our gigantic Stuffed pizza. This double-layer pizza features our heartiest recipes stuffed between two layers of fresh dough.
- And definitely try our thick 'n' buttery Fresh Pan dough when you're looking for a light and airy crust that bakes up crispy on the outside. Delicious!
- Don't see your favorite? Don't worry! Create Your Own bake at home pizza from any of our fresh pizza toppings. We've got over 25 fresh toppings to choose from!
No matter which pizza you select, it will be hot in bubbly in about 15 minutes. Just 15 minutes to a home baked, fresh dinner?! That's definitely Love at 425°.
SORRY, WE CANNOT ADD THIS TO YOUR FAVORITE'S LIST
It seems you have exhausted your favorite Store list already; you can only have 3 Stores. Would you like to visit your Stores's list to manage them?
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO REMOVE THIS FAVORITE STORE?
We understand this is difficult, but do you really want to remove this Favorite Store that you saved earlier?