Our servers must be having a bad day.
You can try to refresh the page or click on the helpful link below.
To Our Valued Guests,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to have an increased impact on our communities, we want you to know that providing clean store environments and safe food served by healthy team members is always our first priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and are following updates and guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help keep you and our team members safe and healthy.
We continue to implement the following ongoing health and safety procedures at stores:
· Proper and frequent sanitization of all frequently touched surfaces in guest areas
· Proper and frequent sanitization of all equipment, utensils and surfaces in food preparation and service areas
· Proper and frequent handwashing using soap and water
· Use of gloves when handling food
· Store employees with any signs or symptoms of sickness are prohibited from working
Please be assured that we will continue to monitor information from public health officials and following the guidelines to help minimize any risk to our guests and team members. We are committed to helping keep our community safe.
Thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty.