Our servers must be having a bad day.
You can try to refresh the page or click on the helpful link below.
Glad you are as excited as we are! Please CLICK HERE to visit our promotion page for more details.
Can I create my Papa Murphy's online account?
You can create an online ordering account HERE. You have the option to create an account or sign in using your Facebook or Google accounts.
With your account you are able to use features like save credit information and Save Favorite order for fasting order on future orders. You can also reorder an order from your account history page.
You may always order online as a Guest, however you will not be able to utilize the My Account features.
Yes, once you have logged in to the website, you select settings and modify all personal information. You also have the ability to delete an account.
For password resets, please try these steps to reset your password:
1. Log into your Account here
2. Click My Account at the top of the page in the header
3. Click the red Change link under My Personal Details or My Password to update necessary information
NOTE: If you change your account password it will delete any saved credit card information for security purposes.
You can find our specials on our website at https://order.papamurphys.com in the “Specials” section.
Online ordering is available in the majority of our stores throughout the country. To see if online ordering is available at your nearby location, find your local Papa Murphy’s here https://order.papamurphys.com/locations.
To customiza of recipe pizzas to modify one or both halves, or Create Your Own (CYO):
You can save your orders as favorites for easier ordering on future online orders. You can even name your orders if you have multiple orders, ex. John’s Dinner. Once you have logged in to the website, click on a saved or favorite order in the box on the right of the screen, select the order and click add to cart. You can also re-order your favorites from My Account page.
Our value line of FAVES includes: Cheese, Pepperoni, and Sausage. They are made with the same high quality ingredients used on our other pizzas, but with a thinner version of our scratch-made original dough and lighter amounts of sauce, cheese, and toppings that allow us to give you these pizzas at an everyday low price. They are made up daily ahead of time allowing for quick, convenient purchase. Some locations will offer limited modifications such as extra cheese/sauce, without cheese/sauce, or light cheese/sauce. For other customizations, you can create your own pizza from our Create Your Own (CYO) menu. Not every store carries the FAVES line, so check with your local store.
For email, just click Unsubscribe in the footer of your email.
For text, you get text ‘STOP’ to 90421 to opt-out. You will receive one final text confirming your opt-out request. Text HELP to 90421 for help. Message & Data rates may apply.
The offers you receive are based on your local stores. If you moved you will have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe with your new information for both text and email.
For text, you get text STOP to 90421 to opt-out. You will receive one final text confirming your opt-out request. Text CIRCLE to 90421 for sign back up. Message & Data rates may apply.
All stores accept cash, gift cards, MasterCard, and Visa, with nearly every store also accepting SNAP benefits (EBT). Other forms of payment, such as American Express, may be accepted at some stores.
Our online ordering website accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express (at participating locations). Due to regulations surrounding EBT acceptance, EBT cannot be used to pay online. You can place an order online and select the pay in store option to use EBT, cash, or gift cards for an online order.
Can I use my gift card for online orders?
At this time, Papa Murphy’s gift cards are unable to be used for online purchases and must be redeemed in store. Please remember, gift cards are to be treated as cash and therefore, Papa Murphy’s cannot replace lost or stolen gift cards.
You can place an order online and select the pay in store option to use your gift card a payment for an online order.
When placing an online order, you can choose to pay for the order online or pay instore when you pick up your order. Simply select pay in store at checkout.
A limited number of our stores offer various discounts, including senior and military discounts. Please inquire at your local store as this discount is not offered or required at all locations.
You can enter your promotion code in the promotion code box on the checkout page and hit apply. Please make sure to check the disclaimer to make sure your order is qualified to receive the promotion.
You can find nutrition facts here https://hub.papamurphys.com/nutrition.
Upon request, we are happy to change our gloves when handling a customer's Gluten Free crust, however, we do not have a separate area or separate utensils specifically for our Gluten Free crusts. Papa Murphy's Stores prepare our fresh Original, Thin, Pan, and Stuffed crusts in-store on a daily basis, all of which contain gluten. While the Gluten Free crusts are free of gluten, Papa Murphy's stores do not have separate prep areas, separate utensils, or separate toppings for gluten free products. There is a possibility for ingredients to come in contact with other ingredients during the preparation process.
Make sure to proof it for 20-40 minutes before baking.
The typical baking time is 12-18 minutes in a standard oven. Allow 32-40 minutes for a stuffed pizza.
Yes! Grilling a Papa Murphy's pizza is one of the best ways to enjoy its great taste. It takes 20–30 minutes on a charcoal, gas or wood pellet grill.
Yes, the baking tray helps the pizza cook evenly and also helps you carry the pizza from the oven to the table. You can also remove tray during baking for crisper crust, however check the baking instructions specific to the crust type of your pizza for best outcome.
Keep in mind the trays are one-time use only. Please refer to the re-heating instructions for how to re-heat leftover pizza.
For best results, always bake and eat your Papa Murphy’s pizza within 24 hours of purchase.
Refrigerated pizzas need to proof to room tempature before baking. Be sure to remove it from the refrigerator 1 hour before baking to sit at room temperature. This will ensure your crust is a nice golden brown crispy crust.
1. When you order the pizza, ask them to make it on a 'cold crust'. That way the yeast has not yet activated and it will bake much better when you are ready.
2. Ask the Papa Murphy’s crew member to double wrap the pizza, which will better protect it from freezer burn.
3. Keep the pizza level at all times through the storage, thawing, proofing and baking process. Once you get it home, get it into the freezer right away. DO NOT KEEP IT IN THE FREEZER FOR MORE THAN 21 DAYS.
4. When you decide you are ready to use the pizza, place it in a refrigerator to thaw for a FULL 24 HOURS.
5. Then place it on the counter to warm up at room temp for 60-90 minutes before baking.
6. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees (350 for stuffed pizzas).
7. Adjust oven rack to center position.
8. Remove plastic wrap from pizza. Leave pizza on baking tray already provided.
9. Place pizza on baking tray in the oven on the center rack.
10. Bake for 12 to 18 minutes (32-40 for stuffed pizzas).
11. Check pizza after 10 minutes. Use a fork to puncture any bubbles that may appear.
12. Pizza is done when the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
13. Let pizza cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
NOTE: Some vegetables, creamy garlic sauce, and pizzas made on Thin Crust dough do not freeze well.
1. PREHEAT – 375°F (190° Celsius) - Prepare for baking – place tablespoon sized spoon of cookie dough on cookie sheet two inches apart.
2. BAKE – 10-12 minutes (oven times may vary*) Check cookies after 10 minutes or less of baking.
*baking time may vary depending on the oven. For altitudes about 4000 feet, bake at 385-390°F (195-200°C) and bake 2-3 minutes longer.
3. COOL – Use oven mitt to remove the cookie sheet from the oven. Place cookies on wire rack to cool. CAUTION – VERY HOT ONCE BAKED!
If you would like to purchase pizzas and ship them, here are some simple steps you can follow:
1. Call the store and ask for the pizza to be made with the freshest dough on hand. The store would need to then double wrap it and keep it under refrigeration. Do not freeze fresh veggies, the creamy garlic sauce or our Thin Crust dough.
2. Take pizza home and freeze it for at least 2 days.
3. Pack it in an insulated box with either dry ice or blue ice packs to keep it cold. Your package will need to be send overnight delivery to the location of your choice – this might be expensive.
4. After the pizza arrives at the destination, thaw in the fridge for 24 hours. Then it can be baked the next day -- It will not keep any longer than that.
5. When ready to bake, it would need to be brought out at room temp for 60 minutes so the dough can rise. Follow the baking instructions included with the pizza.
Yes, select locations now offer delivery! Check with your favorite delivery partner in your area to see if they deliver for Papa Murphy’s. We’re working to identify more delivery partners across the country, to make sure more and more of our fans can experience the convenience of delivery. It’s important to us that our delivery partners pride themselves on providing great customer service and product with speed, just like us.
Yes. Papa Murphy's offers a variety of fundraising options for organizations and groups like schools, churches, sports teams, Boy Scout or Girl Scout troops, disaster victims and much more. Contact the manager at your local Papa Murphy's store.
Yes. Selecting the finest ingredients for our products means starting with the best supplier partners in the industry. We believe in working only with suppliers who maintain our high product quality and food safety standards and share our commitment to animal welfare.