Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Date Posted: August 19, 2014
In a servant leadership role within the region, this position is responsible for consulting and coaching activities that will assist the franchise owners in maximizing sales, profits, and transactions, while complying with all PMI operating standards and procedures to build and maintain Five Star Stores.
• Meet sales, transaction, and profit goals
• Train franchises on topics to include, but not limited to, Papa Murphy’s operating systems, procedures, rolling new products out, and how to conduct direct marketing association (DMA) meetings
• Perform store/franchisee analysis
• Serve as the DMA operation’s point of contact
• Conduct quality service checks (QSCs), business reviews, and quick visits
• Provide insight and approve new sites
• Manage New Store Openings and Grand Openings
• Learn and utilize the GAMES model for achieving results aligned to the division and company goals (GAMES stands for gathering facts, analyzing the facts, making a plan, executing against the plan, and sticking with the plan)
Education: This position requires at least a college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: 5-8 years experience in quick service restaurant environment.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification: ServSafe® certification required.
Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Exhibit a strong sense of initiative and the ability to work unsupervised, while troubleshooting and problem solving
• Demonstrated ability to influence and drive towards results
• Knowledgeable of food borne illness and its causes.
• The ability to present complex information to franchise owners and managers.
• A working knowledge and understanding of Papa Murphy’s store level operations to effectively assist in the store environment.
• Knowledge of financial feasibility analysis models, basic understanding of P&L/balance sheet.
• Must have the ability to interface and maintain excellent professional relationships with a variety of audiences to include franchise partners, real estate brokers, legal resources and various internal support functions.
Travel: Requires travel, by air and car, up to 75% for business purposes.
Physical Demands: This position is responsible for managing New Store Openings and Grand Openings which can require the successful candidate to be standing for up to 10 hours on the days of those respective events.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.