Location: Corporate Office - Vancouver, WA
Reports To: Director, Information Services
Job Status: Exempt
Date Posted: March 19, 2014
This position will lead the effort to define and maintain controls across the IT organization to ensure organizational efficiency and alignment to security best practices.
• Responsible for defining and implementing changes to the IT SDLC processes.
• Partner with IT Management to maintain Capital budget forecast.
• Act as system administrator for select corporate systems.
• Define controls in system processes that ensure quality data is processed through the systems.
• Lead the overall assessment of the effectiveness of the IT control environment on a quarterly and annual basis to verify the control infrastructure in place is effective over financial reporting.
• Participate in the IT Strategic Roadmap Governance activities.
Education: BA/BS from accredited college/university in accounting, information systems, business, or computer science.
Experience: At least 3 years of experience in IT Governance, as well as, experience in project management and/or software management. Experience in IT Internal Controls analysis, implementation and testing is ideal.
Position Level Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Understand SOX audit requirements.
• Experience in business analysis.
• Experience in developing and implementing SDLC and Change Management processes.
• Knowledge of industry trends in applications/systems, client/servers and IT processes.
• Understanding in one or more of the following areas; SDLC, Operating System Security, Database Security, Network Security, Encryption, and Software Asset Management.
• Experience managing and conducting IT internal control reviews/audits, including the development of process flow diagrams.
• Experience managing IT Capital budget.
• Experience in the multi-unit restaurant or retail industry.
• Effective communication skills, task management skills and ability to discuss tactical/strategic issues with management.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to maintain positive relationships with vendors, franchisees and staff.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain regular attendance and work.
• Ability to work past normal business hours when necessary.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.