Location: Vancouver, WA
Job Status: Exempt
Date Posted: August 25, 2014
In this role, you will provide Human Resources consulting services to include, but not limited to, employment law, policy interpretation, employee relations, recruiting, performance management, benefits, compensation training and development. You will also partner with other members of Papa Murphy’s HR team to ensure execution of key HR initiatives.
In addition to following existing Papa Murphy’s policies and procedures, principle duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Help develop, design, and execute human resources strategies and initiatives.
• Develop, revise and implement human resource policies and procedures.
• Research, analyze, evaluate and implement new HR service delivery methods, procedures, and techniques.
• Create and deliver presentations on HR topics to employees.
• Assist the HR Team in administering the compensation program.
• Oversee employee relation matters at all levels of the organization making thorough recommendations to the HR Senior Director and SR HR Generalist.
• Conduct full-cycle recruitment efforts.
• Conduct exit interviews and identify trends to help enhance employee engagement.
• Partner with Payroll to ensure accurate payroll processing and resolve payroll challenges.
• Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business and/or related discipline or equivalent experience required.
Experience: 3 – 5 years generalist experience in a fast-paced HR environment.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification: PHR Certification preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Exercise exemplary judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, and maintain a professional demeanor
• Must have strong ability to influence and develop partnerships with franchise owners, employees and management.
• Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of goals.
• Must demonstrate knowledge in all federal, state, and local employment laws and procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
• Previous organizational development experience helpful, but not required.
• Microsoft Office and HRMS (preferably UltiPro) experience required.
• Air and ground travel as needed.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.