Location: Dallas, Texas
Reports To: Division Marketing Director
Job Status: Exempt
Date Posted: March 17, 2014
Plans, directs, and coordinates all marketing activities related to designated market areas (DMAs). Co-op Management experience required to assist, direct and guide local media agencies within designated DMA Co-op’s. Works closely with New Store Opening Team within assigned DMAs to successful open stores in new and emerging markets. Strategic partner working alongside the Operation Team to develop growth plans for specific DMA, stores and owners. Assists Division Marketing Director with planning and goal setting for the division as well as special projects.
• Actively meet with owners and visiting stores on a frequent basis to provide support and recommendations to both owners and Market Coaches.
• Work with Market Coaches to set overall DMA meeting objectives and to also provide relevant marketing support and content.
• Direct and guide local media and public relations agencies, where applicable.
• Coach and direct DMA leadership to build the best plans possible using analytics and national recommendations.
• Coordinates and executes new store openings, grand openings and local store marketing (LSM) initiatives with input from division team members and support center.
• Works closely with new franchisees to help insure that they become self sufficient as operators and marketers of their stores and embrace LSM and high volume mentality.
• Communicates regularly with Division Marketing Director on status of assigned markets.
• Oversight of marketing-related activities within DMAs, including electronic media, social media, print, LSM, merchandising, budget review, promotions and new store openings.
Education: This position requires at least a college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Equivalent 5+ years of multi unit QSR/pizza marketing experience. Must be proficient at franchisee relationships and have experience in co-op environments.
Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to confidently interface with people; developing and maintaining positive working relationships with all levels of the organization, franchisees, vendors, staff and customers.
• Strong written, oral communication skills with a group or with individuals, strong presentation skills and ability to develop, articulate, defend and persuade point of view.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team while able to take initiative and manage own projects; to plan and coordinate a project, its tasks, dependencies, and to prioritize accordingly with accountability for handling multiple job functions while meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
• Approaches challenges with a problem-solving outlook with ability to reason and make decisions using sound judgment and best practices.
• Must have a strategic, innovative, and forward- leaning approach to thinking.
• Ability to organize collected data, analyze information, capture conclusions and make suggestions.
• Confident in a variety of settings, has unshakable belief in own skills and capabilities.
• Advanced computer skills including ability to operate desktop computers, mobile computing devices and printers as well as keen knowledge and use of productivity software including the ability to maneuver in and utilize the internet as a resource.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. To apply for this position, please email us as email@example.com.