Corporate Office - Vancouver,WA
Date Posted: 12/6/2012
We are currently searching for a Marketing Analyst in the Corporate Office.
About the job:
Successful candidate for this entry level position will work closely with the analytics team to provide insight and information regarding markets, competitors, customers and effectiveness of campaign, in supporting business decisions and in measuring performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets and databases, to assemble, manipulate and format data and/or reports.
- Provides analysis as requested to support key business processes.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and to establish facts to draw valid conclusions and analysis.
- Provides support to the executive team as well as to other members of the marketing team.
- Translates complex and/or detailed analytical results into understandable text, formats and graphs.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
To qualify, must have:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree from four-year college and 1-2 Years prior analytical experience.
Requirements for this position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with a mix of individuals from all levels and areas of the business
- Strong reasoning and analytical abilities
- Advanced computer skills including spreadsheets, query, and database management programs
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes, salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please email us as