Consumer Insights Analyst
Corporate Office - Vancouver,WA
Date Posted: 12/6/2012
We are currently searching for a Consumer Insights Analyst in the Corporate Office.
About the job:
This role is responsible for marketing research and analytics. The successful candidate will be joining a high performing analytics team and needs to have knowledge of syndicated data. This individual must be able to think creatively, interpret data and draw appropriate conclusions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts custom market research studies including customer satisfaction, concept testing, consumer trends, brand awareness and product innovation.
- Integrates critical information, and translates market research and consumer insights into actionable plans and effective solutions
- Provides detailed and summary reports and analyses of research findings and effectively communicates results to the marketing and analytics teams. Proactively identify issues, trends and opportunities, provide factual findings.
- Collaborates to define strategies and to efficiently execute action plans.
- Provide analytical support and participation in the development of research plans and gains an understanding of brand strategies.
- Determines appropriate market research audiences and make recommendations.
- Manages research and syndicated data vendors.
To qualify, must have:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree from four-year college. Minimum of two years experience in market research, business research, and/or management consulting as well as questionnaire design experience.
Requirements for this position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a mix of individuals from all levels and areas of the business.
- Strong reasoning and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in strategically using data to achieve insights and goals.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes, salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please email us as