Business Development Manager
Corporate Office - Vancouver,WA
Date Posted: 11/30/2012
This position will be based in the Corporate Office in Vancouver WA.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Business Development, the Project Manager will oversee projects and perform administrative support that drives continuous improvement in our Operating System.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As requested, assist other departments to incorporate various needs into systems.
- Lead in the development of programs and present to Operations Staff.
- Assist in the test, trial and rollout of new programs. This includes equipment and technical processes of Product Development.
- Lead the development of all rollout materials.
- Assist with testing and rollouts of new products.
- Track results of tests and analyze results.
- Make and maintain revisions to all manuals, portion charts, and job aids as needed.
- Manage, maintain, monitor, and oversee relationship with vendor of in-store materials.
- Contribute to the process of sourcing new suppliers by following the Request for Proposal (RFP) process outlined by Supply Chain Management.
- Assist other individuals in the department with projects as requested.
- Monitors and manages the upkeep of the training materials through vendor.
- Ensures timely processing of training results to issue appropriate certificates.
- Actively seeks feedback from end users (internal and external). Utilize same as vehicle for constant improvement.
- Assists the Director of Business Development during the budgeting & planning process and operates within acceptable budgetary parameters.
- Complete any other duties as assigned.
To qualify, must have:
This position requires at least a college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At least five years operations experience and a thorough knowledge of restaurant operating systems and procedures. Papa Murphy’s experience is ideal.
ServSafe® certification required.
Requirements for this position:
- Ability to organize collection of data, analyze information and capture conclusions.
- Manages execution of project(s) within timeline and budget and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in authoring manuals and layouts.
- Intermediate ability with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good planning, organizational, and analytical problem solving capability.
- Good conflict management skills.
- Flexibility to embrace frequent / constant change.
- Ability to work independently and also with teams.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with vendors, franchisees and staff.
- Exhibit a strong service mentality.
- A working knowledge and understanding of Papa Murphy’s store level operations to effectively assist in the store environment.
- Self motivated with can do attitude.
- Ability to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to travel by air and ground as needed for business
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match
Papa Murphy’s Values Diversity/EOE
To apply for this position, please email us as