About the job:
Under general supervision, this position will coordinate issue resolution, task management, and project execution for Store Solutions & Services stakeholders. The role will provide escalation assistance for Solution users to include hardware, software, configuration, training, coaching, partner service level issues and other topics as necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prioritize and respond to requests for service according to established guidelines.
- Identify, research, and facilitate resolution of technical issues and escalate issues to other support resources when necessary, while maintaining ownership of the resolution.
- Assist in project execution and the installation of new equipment and applications.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current and in-test store technology and Papa Murphy’s operating systems and operational procedures and standards.
- Serve as a liaison between Store Solutions stakeholders and Solution vendor partners to find prompt, fair and amicable solutions for technical and service level issues.
- Provide advocacy for users of the PMI Enterprise Solution with vendor partners to ensure appropriate levels of service delivery.
- Collaborate with internal resources to reduce demand for service and re-training through continual improvement in product and process.
- Maintain knowledge of Store Solutions vendor contracts and statements of work and be able to educate stakeholders on the general terms, conditions, rights and responsibilities related to those agreements.
- Maintain precise, well-organized and current communication records all contacts and actions related to the performance of position duties and responsibilities in incident management systems.
- Provide analysis, as requested, to support continual improvement efforts.
- Listen to grievances, investigate, and resolve complaints and issues for Store Solutions vendor partners.
- Maintain a sense of empathy and diffuse frustrations and escalate incidents according to guidelines and when reasonably necessary.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities, listed in priority order, have been identified as those that would most enable an individual to be successful in this position. Applicants will possess a strong combination of all or most of the skills to be competitive in the selection process.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent directly relevant work experience.
Requires 2–4 years related experience in hospitality operations or a technology support organization. Must also have operations and administration proficiency with Point of Sale and Back Office technologies, with specific preference for NCR Hospitality and Radiant Aloha solutions.
Additional skills and knowledge required:
- Solid understanding of basic hardware, software and network troubleshooting.
- Exceptional problem solving ability to resolve and determine root cause of multi-stage, complex problems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to provide support to end users on a variety of hardware and software topics relating to store technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow direction and best practices.
- Maintain calm, neutral demeanor in stressful situations.
- Ability to understandably convey technical issues and material to non-technical people.
- This is a hands-on position and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization required.
- Remarkable written and oral communication skills with passionate customer service focus in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize competing demands and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Night and weekend responsibilities as needed.
- Air and ground travel as needed.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and 7 paid holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match (after 1 year of service)