Corporate Office - Vancouver,WA
Date Posted: 9/2/2013
This position leads cross-functional teams in high-pressure and dynamic environments, using expert skills to motivate, facilitate, influence and drive results throughout the full project life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Director, Project Management and end-user to identify activities which will help drive projects to a successful completion.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis
- Plan, coordinate and oversee project(s), utilizing recognized project management methodology including activities such as:
- Definition of project scope and objectives
- Management and status reporting tools
- Communication management
- Requirements definition (functional and/or technical)
- Risk management
- System testing/ quality assurance
- Work with the Training Department
- Post-implementation/on-going support
- Project administrative activities
- Process documentation
- Ensure completion of all work assignments by self and others in accordance with an established project timeline.
- Provide ongoing project status reports to Papa Murphy’s leadership, user groups, stakeholders and project steering committee.
- Assign/delegate project assignments to project team members as appropriate. Provide project-specific direction and guidance to project team members to facilitate timely and quality results. Monitor quality of work performed by team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate task and members of a project team as needed for the life of the project.
- Analyze projects for efficiencies, cost reduction, and streamline.
- Ensure projects remain in line with assigned budgets and timeline.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
5 – 7 years related experience in program and project management in the hospitality or retail industry.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and oral communication skills with strong customer service in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to motivate and guide the project team towards the project goals.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- This is a hands-on position and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization is required.
- Ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical people.
- Ability to plan and coordinate a project, its tasks, dependencies, team members, other resources and timeline; and to prioritize and delegate accordingly.
- Must be flexible, versatile and adaptable in day-to-day activities conducted in a multi-site environment.
- Strong PC skills required knowledge of PC applications, e.g., MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience with Agile Project Management Methodologies
To apply for this position, please email us as