Store Solutions & Services Specialist
Corporate Office - Vancouver,WA
Date Posted: 7/1/2013
Under the general supervision of the Enterprise Solution Manager, the Store Solutions & Services Specialist will contribute to task completion, deliverable creation, issue resolution, technology implementation and provide administrative support that enables the timely and accurate execution of projects and tasks against objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the identification, research and resolution of retail technology issues
- Listen to grievances, investigate and resolve complaints for Store Solution vendor partners
- Escalate issues to appropriate support resources, while maintaining ownership of the resolution
- Maintain knowledge of Store Solutions vendor contracts and statements of work and effectively educate stakeholders on the general terms, conditions, rights and responsibilities related to those agreements
- Maintain precise, well-organized and current communication records to include all contacts and actions in the incident management system
- Assist with the creation and revision of manuals, documentation and other training materials as needed
- Participate in testing and documenting new and upgraded software as requested
- Assist in project activities and deliverable creation individually and as part of a team
- Ensure completion of all work assignments in accordance with established plans
- Perform administrative duties as needed in support of Store Solutions & Services
- Complete any other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Minimum 2-3 years retail or restaurant operations experience and a thorough knowledge of restaurant operating systems and procedures. Papa Murphy’s experience is ideal.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to organize and analyze data then capture solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver project(s) within timeline and budget and able to manage multiple priorities
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills
- Intermediate ability with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and analytical problem solving capability
- Good conflict management skills
- Flexibility to embrace frequent / constant change
- Ability to work independently and also with teams
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with vendors, franchisees and staff
- Exhibit a strong service mentality
- A working knowledge and understanding of Papa Murphy’s store level operations to effectively assist in the store environment
- Self-motivated with can do attitude.
- Ability to reason and make sound decisions
Travel & Working Conditions:
- Air and ground travel as needed (<5%)
- Evening, night and weekend responsibilities as needed
- Requires a minimum of four hours a day on the phone.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
To apply for this position, please email us as