Senior Human Resources Generalist
Corporate Office - Vancouver,Wa
Date Posted: 5/30/2013
In this role, you will provide Human Resources consulting services to include, but not limited to, employment law, policy interpretation, employee relations, recruiting, performance management, benefits and compensation. You will also partner with other members of Papa Murphy’s HR team to ensure execution of key HR initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to following existing Papa Murphy's policies and procedures, principle duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recommend and develop human resources strategies and initiatives.
- Develop, revise and implement human resource policies and procedures.
- Research, analyze, evaluate and implement new HR service delivery methods, procedures, and techniques.
- Implement and update the compensation program as appropriate; rewrite job descriptions as necessary; complete annual salary surveys and assist in developing the merit pool (salary budget); answer compensation questions upon request.
- Manage or participate in HR projects including, but not limited to, performance management training, talent management and succession management.
- Oversee and resolve employee relation matters at all levels of the organization.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment efforts.
- Conduct exit interviews and identify trends to help enhance employee engagement.
- Develop and maintain the affirmative action program; file EEO-1 annually, maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Bachelor's degree in human resources, business and/or related discipline or equivalent experience required.
Seven or more years experience in human resources.
SPHR Certification preferred, but not required.
Requirements for this position:
- Exercise exemplary judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, and maintain a professional demeanor
- Must have strong ability to influence and develop partnerships with franchisees, employees and management.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Strategic HR leadership and change management skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Previous training experience helpful, but not required.
- Advanced computer skills, including prior experience using MS Office Suite.
- Air and ground travel as needed.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match (after 1 yr)
Company-owned Laptop, iPad and iPhone
To apply for this position, please email us as