Business Systems Analyst
Corporate Office - Vancouver, WA
Date Posted: 4/5/2013
We are currently searching for a Business Systems Analyst based in Vancouver WA.
About the job:
The Business Systems Analyst is accountable for delivering high quality, comprehensive systems designs, business requirements and business cases that will help to improve business efficiency and productivity once implemented. The BSA will also be responsible for helping drive projects through testing, training and full implementation, including ongoing enhancements and support for core functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform business systems analysis, solutions implementation and ongoing support for ERP and related systems.
- Provide systems support for Finance, Accounting, HR and Legal departments.
- Act as contact and liaison to business systems users, stakeholders and IT.
- Collaborates with functional owners to understand business needs and implement applications using best practices.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and analysis of customer software solution needs, then design and/or recommend solutions.
- Document business system requirements including create process flow diagrams, use cases, control points and current/future state diagrams as needed.
- Aid in company’s preparation for SOX compliance.
- Coordinate deployment activities with infrastructure, vendor and development teams.
- Track and follow up on issues, decisions and actions as required.
- Support business users during Business User Acceptance Testing phase.
- Help coordinate and facilitate End User training sessions.
- Provide any necessary day to day support, system troubleshooting, validation of data.
- Develop and maintain reports, interfaces and workflows for ERP and related systems as needed.
- Proactively seek solutions that offer improvements in efficiency and empower our decision-makers with actionable information.
- 4+ years of experience as a business systems analyst using a major ERP system
- Strong knowledge of business systems including Accounting, Finance, HR, Payroll and Supply Chain systems.
- Must have strong knowledge in accounting and finance functions including AR, AP, GL, and budgeting/forecasting.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Effective communication skills, task management skills and ability to discuss tactical/strategic issues with management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Information Science, or equivalent in experience.
- Additional experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements, writing use cases.
- Supporting and maintaining a Microsoft Dynamics ERP system.
- Designing and creating Financial Reports, especially with BI360 and/or SSRS.
- Creating data integrations, especially with ETL tools, eConnect, and/or SSIS.
- Creating and maintaining Workflows in SharePoint.
- Multi-unit restaurant or retail industry experience.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match (after 1 yr)
To apply for this position, please email us as