About the job:
In a servant leadership role within the region, this position is responsible for providing support in the field around New Store Opening, Grand Opening and Local Store Marketing programs. Provides support for Papa Murphy’s initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
New Store Marketing Assistance:
- Provide support in the field for a new store opening to include training new owner and their staff on sampling, business to business marketing, and other marketing tactics necessary to market a new store opening
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with new store owners
- Act as a trouble-shooting resource for new owners as required
- Assist in coordination and communication of Grand Opening print and merchandise planning & Ordering
- New store owners class preparation
- Assist with preparing and communicating grand opening print planners
- Provide Field Marketing Team support as applicable
- Ongoing communication as necessary
- Provide support for PMI initiatives including but not limited to the Matrix analysis
Pre/Post Grand Opening Support Activities
- Pre/Post -grand opening LSM training of new owners
- On-site support for Grand Opening event
- In market analysis of new grand opening tactics, as applicable
- Regular (every 30 days) post grand opening check-ins with owners for coaching and refinement of LSM plans and implementation tactics
- Manage myPMI software Opening & Grand Opening store information
- Manage Grand Opening marketing section on the FASTnet/Art requests
Local Store Marketing Implementation
- Capture LSM Best Practices for dissemination across the system
- Provide articles for the PMI Bulletin
- Conduct post-event analysis to determine return on investment and cost/benefit
To qualify, must have:
This position requires at least a college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3-5+ years experience in related field required.
Requirements for this position:
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Software, specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Production and fulfillment experience preferable.
- Experience in event marketing or promoting events
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Willing to travel 75%+ of the time
- Must be based in Tampa (or willing to relocate to Tampa area at own expense)
- Must be a self starter that has had to be able to get in front of people and influence them
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with franchise owners, vendors and co-workers.
- Maintain accountability for attendance and scheduled appointments
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match
Company-owned Laptop, iPad and iPhone