About the job:
Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for managing all aspects of email and mobile marketing programs at Papa Murphy’s International. The incumbent will need to develop continuity programs for these two channels that maximize engagement and revenue lift. This will include the creation, design and execution of mobile marketing campaigns, measurement plans and budget. Other responsibilities consist of program management, implementation, execution and deployment of the program, as well as reporting on key initiatives. This role involves regular execution of text and email campaigns on behalf of franchisees across local markets at national scale.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage eClub, PMI’s email program, which involves creative briefing, planning, calendaring, campaign management and deployment.
- Manage national text communication with local market text programs, plan, coordinate and deploy communications.
- Identify and disseminate best practices for email and text programs to field marketing, franchisees and their supporting agencies.
- Develop mobile marketing strategy to include additional mobile media opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to make text program more robust and introduce more portfolio wide brand messaging.
- Conduct competitive and customer analysis and report findings to key stakeholders.
- Provide best practice research to channel owners (email, display, paid search, etc.) to facilitate cross-functional sharing.
- Identify marketing metrics to track performance; employ tools to measure lift and financial impact of promotional offers, messages, and contact strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns (SMS, MMS, QR, coupons, ads, etc.).
- Conduct analytics to support text, email and mobile marketing campaigns and report on conversion metrics and return on investment of digital media campaigns on a monthly basis. Create a mobile marketing dashboard and maintain ownership.
To qualify, must have:
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, social science or related program.
- 5 to 8 years of marketing experience in a business to consumer environment
- 3 to 5 years of email, text and mobile marketing
- Related experience in branded consumer goods, chain restaurant, multi-unit retail preferred
- Database / targeted marketing experience preferred
Requirements for this position:
- Strong strategic thinker and evangelist of ideas.
- Proficient analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience using a campaign management system and a email service provider such as ExactTarget, YesMail, SilverPOP, or Cheetahmail.
- Demonstrated experience using a text campaign platform with a provider such as Phizzle, SnapGiant, or TextSprout.
- Strong planning experience.
- Online marketing or strategy experience.
- Vendor management experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative thinker, but tactically strong.
- Data driven decision maker, but also intuitive.
- Strong, proficient communicator.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match